Check out our facebook (@SaveRodneysPillar) and news feed below.
- Tender Documents IssuedA major milestone towards repairing Rodney’s Pillar has been achieved this week with the release of the construction tender documents … Read more
- 2022 AGM HeldCompleting our second year as a charity, our AGM was successfully held on 5th April. Copies of the Chairman’s Report … Read more
- A Significant DevelopmentAlthough it has been some time since the last update at the beginning of July, the Trustees have been working … Read more
- Latest Development at Rodney’s PillarWe have just posted the message below on our Facebook page …
- First AGM HeldCompleting our first year as a charity, our first AGM was sucessfully held on 9th February. Copies of the Chariman’s … Read more
- Our First Annual General MeetingThe Charity will be holding its first Annual General Meeting on 9 February 2021. Under normal circumstances this would be in … Read more
- Hoping you had a Peaceful and Safe Christmas and New YearThe Trustees hope you had a peaceful and safe Christmas and New Year; we have everything crossed that 2021 will … Read more
- Some Very Good News!I would like to start by hoping that you are all well and remain so during these difficult times. The … Read more
- Open Meeting Minutes and ContactsMinutes from our Open Meeting are now posted on the new downloads section of our website. Since the meeting we … Read more
- Open MeetingCome along to our Open Meeting on Monday 10th February from 7:30pm at Llandrinio Village Hall.
- New Date AddedAs there’s no Boxing Day shoot this year, we will now be at Rodney’s Pillar car park on Boxing Day … Read more
- Radio Calling …Tune into BBC Radio Shropshire between 8:30am and 8:50am on Monday 23rd December to hear our chairman discuss our cause … Read more
- Website Now Live!Our website is now live. Contact details are now available and details of our initial awareness sessions are listed. Our … Read more
- IntroductionSave Rodney’s Pillar is a new charity. Our new website will be operational soon.
Registered Charity Number: 1186259